Avoid the Lines utilize e-services, tag kiosks, drop box, and mail. This allows you to avoid the lines and conduct many of your business needs from home.
Click the links below for specific information regarding each option.
Online Tag Renewals
Georgia Department of Revenue/Motor Vehicle Division
Georgia Online Vehicle Services
(Registration, Dealer & Fleet, Pay Insurance Fines & more)
Georgia Clean Air Force (Out-of-Area Waiver, Repair Waiver, Senior Waivers & more) https://www.cleanairforce.com
Georgia Department of Driver Services handles all driver’s license services. https://www.dds.ga.gov for more information.
Commercial Trucking Portal
Drop Box Location located to the left in the parking lot of the Annex Building.
- Effective January 1, 2022, passing vehicle emissions tests are required for 1998 – 2019 model year gasoline-powered cars and light-duty trucks (8,500 lbs. gross vehicle weight rating or less). The three most recent model year vehicles are exempt from emissions testing in 2022 include all 2020 and newer model-year vehicles (2020, 2021 and 2022).
- Senior Exemptions: The vehicle owner must be 65 years old or older, the vehicle must be 10 years old or older, and the vehicle must be driven less than 5,000 miles per year. (Mileage must be presented at the time of renewal)
- Businesses/Commercial/Dealerships with 15 or more tag renewals must drop off with check payment. Businesses titling vehicles must submit a current year County or City Business license and limited to two title transactions per day. For your convenience you may call ahead for an appointment.
- Forms of payment cash, check, credit, or debit cards with a 3% service fee.
- No titles will be processed from 11:45 a.m. -12:00 p.m. and from 4:15 p.m.-4:30p.m.